Click the following link to go to the Member’s Area of the website:
The Member’s Area provides the following resources for SCHSIA members:
- Breeder/Owner List
- SCHSIA Board Meeting Minutes
- Online Registration and Online Membership Renewal
In order to use the Member’s Area you must establish an account for the website and log in using your email address and password. To establish your Member’s Area account:
- You must be a current member of SCHSIA.
- Your SCHSIA member record must include a valid email address.
- Go to the Member Login page. Click the “Forgot your password?” link below the login form. Enter your email address into the Email box of the form, leave the Recovery Code box blank and click the Submit button. If your member record is found then your initial password will be sent to your email address. Then return to the Member Login page and log in using your initial password. You will be asked to change your password to continue.
- If your member record does not include a valid email address then you must contact the SCHSIA Registrar to update your record.
After you have established your login account you can log in using your email address and the password you set when establishing your account.